Monday, April 16, 2007

Where We Play General Manager.

Day One of Awful Announcing's Sports Bloggers Mock Draft is up, and the last few of the first 15 picks will be up soon (AA's updating them every 15 minutes). I think we cracked enough Brady Quinn jokes to last a lifetime.

Day Two will be up tomorrow.

Also worth noting on the Interblog scale: Marco has a nice feature called "The Terrible Jersey Hall of Fame", and I suggested my Mike Hampton Rockies jersey. I still think we broke him. Sorry, Atlanta.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the mock draft was a lot of fun wasn't it?

I'm looking forward to how it compares with the real thing.

Holly said...

I just got my first piece of hate mail for comparing Captain Caveman to Meredith Baxter Birney. I'm not joking.

Signal to Noise said...

Sanchez - we're probably just as good. We can't be any worse than Matt Millen or the Houston Texans management.

Holly - people need more to do with their time.