Saturday, October 07, 2006

welcome, etc.

I am a recovering musician, a pro and college sports semi-obsessive, and my day job is in television news, which leaves me with plenty of opinions about the pretty idiots we rely on for entertainment on both small and large screens and the compulsive liars we elect to hold public office.

Favor will be expressed towards any team out of Denver (save those lame-ass Rockies), anything Southern Cal or UCLA, the New York Mets, indie and classic rock, old-school honky tonk, alt-country, punk, jazz icons, and especially Scarlett Johansson. Attempts at humor will be made; many will fail -- but that's part of the challenge.

2 comments:

Eric (Extra P.) said...

Hey! I used to live in Denver! And I love Jazz icons! This is weird....

Rupert Entwistle said...

Guess what, same here to both of those. Now in live in the big crapple though. And... I'm taking a music recording class and the other day we learned about the Signal to Noise ratio. It made me have a big "AAAHHHHH I get it" moment.