Saturday, October 28, 2006

excuse me, what?


The St. Louis Cardinals actually whooped up on the Detroit Tigers and took the World Series last night, dashing a legion of sportswriters and yours truly who had previously written missives about the lousy quality of the National League this year and that the NLCS was just to see who would lose to the American League.

I should know better. I don't get paid to make stupid observations like that. However, the St. Louis Cardinals of Anaheim (MVP David Eckstein, Jim Edmonds, Jeff Weaver, and Scott Spiezio are all former Angels) made everybody look stupid, and thus, Eck gets to chug Cuervo like a champion and wonder in the morning where the porcelain throne is. This picture looks painful, just because I've chugged that bottle and I know where that's ending

No comments: