Sunday, January 21, 2007

taking one for the team.

According to the AP, a Chicago woman decided to induce labor early so her husband could attend today's NFC championship game at Soldier Field.

Now that's dedication.

Rexy promises to sling some extra cum around the field today just for you, Mrs. Pavelka, but he makes no promises that you won't be knocked up again as a result, especially if the Bears pull one out, and if they do, he won't pull out.

I've picked the Saints and I'm rooting for them, but if the Bears win and the Pats beat the Colts, I will be using any and all material I can regarding Rextasy and Dreamboat hitting up the ladies on South Beach, and I bet KSK will outdo themselves. Whom else could you see trying to hit up the surgically rejuvenated vaginas in Miami? Drew Brees appears happily married. As for Peyton, he'd be making the Manning Face after getting shot down the first three times.

No comments: