Wednesday, January 24, 2007

all for Super Bowl tickets.

You may recall our prior installment on a Chicago Bears fan who induced birth early so her husband could go to last Sunday's NFC championship game. Well, now that the Bears are in the Big Game, the stakes have been raised in the Bears Babymamma Series, as a Lake View resident is offering her eight months pregnant belly as ad space in exchange for tickets. Naturally, Jennifer Gordon is in public relations, and the ad is on Craigslist.

The only condition: No Colts or Indianapolis-related ads.

"You always see these guys with beer bellies with signs across their chests that say, 'Go Bears,'" said Gordon, a season ticket holder. "I just thought, 'Hmm. That could work.'"

Gordon, who usually wears a No. 34 Walter Payton jersey, will be about 8 months along with her first child by kickoff time Feb. 4, so she won't go unnoticed.

"I'll probably wear something Paris Hilton would wear on a normal basis, so there will be ample belly exposure," she vowed.

The problem I see is that it could always wind up looking like this:

1 comment:

Lisa Jones said...

I believe this may have happened when I filled out the billing information and left Tickets for New York Rangers something out; when I pushed "send" or "next" it went back to that same page and said I left something out that needed to be filled in, I guess what I did not realize is that CheapTickets also cleared the dates when it reloaded back to that page.