Monday, February 19, 2007

shout at the devil.

I stumbled across this particular list of bands from Love God's Way (which also has a handy "God Hates Fags" reminder in the title) from a friend, for pure humor value.

All I can say is that it's clear that I'd really rather prefer to go to hell, if this list is any indication. Inclusions range from the obvious (Scissor Sisters, Rufus Wainwright, Elton John gets an "extra gay") to the odd (Ted Nugent gets a "loincloth" addition for his addition to the list, but I don't think it makes him gay, per se.)

The best parts? Marilyn Manson is described as "dark gay" and Morrissey has a "?(questionable)?"

5 comments:

One More Dying Quail said...

The Village People promote gayness? Nobody told me this.

The Indigo Girls are on the list twice - does that make them super-duper gay?

Signal to Noise said...

With regard to the Indigo Girls, lesbians get double the punishment for not being of the "lipstick" variety.

One More Dying Quail said...

My wife once went to an Indigo Girls concert with her cousin. She said they were the only straight people there.

At least...I THINK it was her cousin.

Anonymous said...

The Motor City MaDmAn has a wife and a couple of late-teen daughters as far as I recall. He's very much the overprotective papa. Definitely gay.

Signal to Noise said...

I sense songs like "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang" are clearly attempts to overcompensate. You may have something there, Anon.