Sunday, May 13, 2007

They're Not Saying "Booooo"; They're Saying "Mooo-vers."

I've debated moving over to WordPress for a while ever since Blogger's occasional fits and starts, but now I'm doing it. Back up the trucks; we're hauling this place over to a new home! Please adjust all your bookmarks, blogrolls, and feed readers accordingly to the link below:

http://s2nblog.wordpress.com

I hand-imported the blogroll over, so those of you with links on it should be there. If not, email me. The archives have been imported over there, but I will also leave this blog as a functioning archive as well, so your old links are all functional.

Spread the word if you can, and hope to see you at the new digs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Clipping Path said...

Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks.